The College began using 240 Kent Street as the first of the houses in 1929, followed by No. 241 (1944) and No. 232 (1947), to help ease the housing shortage.
With the completion of Dix and Morse Halls in 1953, the College sold the majority of its…
In February 1902, the Corporation began leasing office space in Huntington Chambers, 30 Huntington Ave, located just above Copley Square. The Corporation sold the Simmons Building later that spring to help fund the new Simmons Building Trust.
After over a decade of student advocacy for an athletics building, construction for the Holmes Sports Center began in October 1987. Turner (East House) and Hastings (Students' House) were demolished to make way for the long-anticipated Center.