Browse Items (166 total)

APC001_05654.jpg
Former President William E. Park and President William J. Holmes posed on a tractor during the construction of the Park Science Center (the third man is unidentified).

2.001-Fenway-Rennovations_First Floor.jpg
First floor renovation plans for the Main College Building as part of the MCB PRIDE renovations, 1977.

School of Management Building.jpg
Exterior of the Simmons University Academics and School of Management Building, current home to the Simmons School of Social Work.

APC001_00508.jpg
Exterior of Arnold Hall.

APC001_00725.jpg
Exterior of 49 and 51 Commonwealth Avenue.

APC001_00731.jpg
Exterior of 21 Francis Street and 9 Francis Street dormitories

Simmons College Song Book.pdf
Excerpt from The Simmons Song Book, "Dump Song," 1935.

APC001_00706.jpg
Construction for Evans Hall began in July 1938. The Hall was named after Maria Antoinette Evans, a widow of the former President of the United States Rubber Company. Despite having no direct ties to Simmons, Mrs. Evans bequeathed the College $100,000…

MSP012_003.jpeg
Mildred Halfmann Gilman, Class of 1939, Barbara Ditmars, Class of 1939, and Mrs. Luther Halfmann seated at a table on the Residence Campus in front of Evans Hall during Class Day on June 10, 1939.

APC001_02608.jpg
Emily Weeks, Matron of South Hall and College dormitory houses (1905-1907), holding a cat while sitting on a porch outdoors in a chair.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2